• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

I don't like to rant. I would rather just buy/sell/discuss things. BTW, a Sig and 1000 rounds of food for it have followed me home since this thread started, so things are moving if they are priced right. People just have to remember that Hillary didn't get elected and prices have fallen for the time being.

So are you ranting about the rant about the ranting? If Benjamin Franklin had been on ODT he surely would have stated "Yes, we must, indeed, all rant together, or most assuredly we shall all rant separately."
Now we've got a rant about me ranting about somebody else ranting about all the ranting that goes one around here.

Damn I'm confused! LOL

Truth!

If a good deal is posted you've got about 30 seconds to jump on it or it's GONE

Always put in a pm'ed second offer if you want it. Because I have gotten more than a few replies that the original buyer backed out for some reason and am I still interested. This is usually a nice surprise for me.

Always put in a pm'ed second offer if you want it. Because I have gotten more than a few replies that the original buyer backed out for some reason and am I still interested. This is usually a nice surprise for me.

I do but I'm typically like 5th or 6th in line. I troll on here a good bit but always seem to miss the good ones

Good idea!

I usually just see SPM or TPM on an item and move along, but I think I'll start PMing a back-up offer like you're talking about.

Re Sift Thru / New Dead Horse Category - Quit wigging out possible new members....

Maybe it's because we're all concerned with "too many relist", "ex wive nightmares", "i'll take it fails", & my fav- "people are not allowed to free ask what they want for their personal property because buds or CGP (great people ) has it cheaper".
Lets change odt to jerry springer & have everyday whine/cheese giveaways for best tantrum or get back to gun trading & leave the which jail is tex mciver should be in, Cali dems/Depps in this world to overdosing/divine intervention & hopeful San Andreas fault line action.
The posse here has put lots of choices such as Ignore, New post, unfollow, etc.. for a reason so I don't get my panties in a wad when a sale is set up & then asked to drive to freakin Cartersville.
Guess i'm getting old all I want to complain about is the five shootings last nite or how one idiot can cause seven sailors to die.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Back
Top Bottom