• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

I keep buying new stuff because it's cheaper than on here.

I say that jokingly, although at some points it's true. Trading is a lot more fun though.

Only reason I'm not really on here is because over time I have gotten what I want, now the few guns I care about getting are so expensive they are years off so I'm not really on here much anymore.

Everybody that wanted a gun of some sort if they didn't get it during the thin stock has got one now because the prices have just hit rock bottom. I mean Cabelas has 4 AR15's after instant discounts and rebates are under 550 bucks. Hell one is 399 after rebate. I can't even build a junk rifle for that.

Take for instance the Kel Tec SU16B they were 800 when they came out. Now they are a tad over 599. The only guns holding thier price is handguns. 1911's in particular.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/ar-15-flat-top-bear-creek-ar15-762x39-caliber-a2-bca

I bought this 14 months ago (pre-election) for $530, and thought it was a fair price then, now they are $399, really no regrets.

WARNING! going to go a little O.T.
BTW after changing the firing pin to an "enhanced" its been rock solid, no feed or fire problems at all. The only reason I changed it was some of the steel cased ammo had fairly hard primers, but that cured it.

Back
Top Bottom