• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

Why yes, yes you can. Between Primary Arm's $38 shipped Anderson lowers, $30 LPKs, and PSA's complete uppers for $250 it's possible.
Not one I would want anyway. My builds usually cost 1,200 bucks. I know rifles are selling for less parts parts haven't moved a cent. I mean real good parts. Barrels and NIB BCG eat up a good deal of that money. The next big chuck comes from a handguard. That's 800 in three really good parts.

Now I know most or a lot of people think I can build a rifle what I pay for three parts. It's like this. I wan't my gun to be good and solid feeling. That would come in the fittment of the upper and lower so I pay a little more for a hand fitted Match set. Then I want it to look good. That's where the handguard and furniture comes in. Then I want every .50 and under accuracy I can get. There is where the barrel and trigger comes in. I didn't even quote a good trigger set up. So you can see where it all adds up very quickly. However, after I am through I have a very high line performing rifle without price and the expensive name attached to it.

I have recently found a source for so so hand guards. They are not jewlry material but they don't look bad and funtion perfectly. I put one on my 14.5 inch 6.8 build. I took a chance on one and I like it for the price. I got it from Optics Planet and it made by Trinity force. They have them from 7 inches at like 49 bucks up to 16.5 for 107 buck. Not a bad price considering some are 200 starting point. They did have a bad rap because they would work loose after a bit. They eliminated that by milling a groove in the barrel nut and adding a set screw on the bottom of the handgaurd. I like it for what I paid for it and I won't change it because it looks decent. Unfortunately I haven't found any really good parts that are reasonably priced. Trinity Force and Matrix Arms are two good reasonably priced handguard sources.

Nobody is buying cause everyone pricing **** through the roof here.

PM9s for $600.
PSA AR for $650
RAS47 for $650
Glocks for $600
Sigs for $1200
Shields for $350
Walthers PPS for $400
Banned AKs for $1400
C308 for $800.

Then you have 10% ok prices
Then you have 2-4% good deals, 0% chance of you getting on that deal because it's just going to be snatched and show up soon on odt for 50% higher listing.

Sound about right?
Nailed it

I have an HK, a sig, a nice AR and a $3500 1911 priced at $2000 and getting nothing but trade offers .... all priced
well, well below retail prices (as things should be that are used)

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...th-grayguns-pstr8-adjustible-trigger.1452689/

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...tandard-barrel-tritium-sights-3-mags.1452685/

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-troy-alpha-carbine.1452088/

Even when things are posted for hundreds or thousands less than people could buy them off the shelf, people aren't
interested in buying.

Nobody is buying cause everyone pricing **** through the roof here.

PM9s for $600.
PSA AR for $650
RAS47 for $650
Glocks for $600
Sigs for $1200
Shields for $350
Walthers PPS for $400
Banned AKs for $1400
C308 for $800.

Then you have 10% ok prices
Then you have 2-4% good deals, 0% chance of you getting on that deal because it's just going to be snatched and show up soon on odt for 50% higher listing.

Sound about right?

All I am seeing is prices that are close to retail. Get this, I am also seeing people selling items for 50 bucks and won't ship. You have got to be kidding me. As for the 3,500 dollar handgun selling for 2,000 well that's a specialty item only attractive to the elite 1% buying clientele. However if you have a 1911 that cost 800 new and you are selling for 750 and trying to throw in a holster to look good then good freaking luck.

Back
Top Bottom