• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everybody is SELLING, Nobody is BUYING... So

I would trust you. Why? Because it's not like you are going to flush a +67 feedback score, and give out your home address for shipping, to someone that you are about to deceive.

I've held most every gun already.

I still have faith in mankind, and will continue to do so. I will not let the scum of the Earth sway me from my belief.

I've had more things wrong with face to face meetings than I have with items shipped.

I try and provide the buyer with good clear pictures, noting any irregularities.
I also require good photos from someone that I'm buying from.

I also have about 100 people that I will not trade with on my ignore list.
By no means am I saying you would screw anyone. And believe me just because you held a let's say a sig 1911 doesn't mean that the one being shipped is the same 1911. I've held one at a local shop then ordered one off a site and the gun I held was different from what I received same gun and all. I guess all I'm saying if it's what I want I would be willing to drive to pick it up

By no means am I saying you would screw anyone. And believe me just because you held a let's say a sig 1911 doesn't mean that the one being shipped is the same 1911. I've held one at a local shop then ordered one off a site and the gun I held was different from what I received same gun and all. I guess all I'm saying if it's what I want I would be willing to drive to pick it up

What if you drove 50 miles and had the party drive 50 miles, then the buyer said that the gun said didn't feel right? I'd be pissed.

S'ok, I got something you want me to ship to you?

Why not firearms? it's no different than shipping golf clubs.

I don't like being the test subject. I believe you and others but...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I want to know more about this test subject you speak of.

What if you drove 50 miles and had the party drive 50 miles, then the buyer said that the gun said didn't feel right? I'd be pissed.
Ya I'd be pissed also. But again I've drove 50 miles to trade for a lever action rifle that was pitted badly and receiver was spray painted. I didn't notice the pits until I took of the handguard. Also drove 2 miles for a trade and a ak that some one cut off the weld on the muzzle brake and nearly cut into the Barrel didn't notice till I got home. I personally would make the trip to pick up If and if it was something I really had to have

Ya I'd be pissed also. But again I've drove 50 miles to trade for a lever action rifle that was pitted badly and receiver was spray painted. I didn't notice the pits until I took of the handguard. Also drove 2 miles for a trade and a ak that some one cut off the weld on the muzzle brake and nearly cut into the Barrel didn't notice till I got home. I personally would make the trip to pick up If and if it was something I really had to have

Should I assume that neg feedback was left?

Back
Top Bottom