• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone needs to watch this..Dr Benjamin Carson hands Obama his ass.

I watched it earlier and I have to say, the word 'epic' gets overused but that is the definition of it! That speech ran counter to everything this administration has stood for. Ripped political correctness, deficit spending, the REAL 'unfairness' of our tax system, Obamacare, pro God, pro PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! :amen: All while mere feet from Dear Leader who could nothing but force a smile/smirk. :thumb: I would like to know what was edited out right after the 'left wing/right wing' remark during the eagle parable...

Great video, very inspiring. At 24:25 they zipped the message about the eagle, what did he say ? You'll notice Obummer didn't get up to shake his hand at the end, what a punk.

Last edited:
Very realistic, truly helpful and doable ideas. Meanwhile the Arrogant One heard: "blah, blah, blah- blah, blah- blah, blah, blah, blah, blah- Oh! Everyones clapping and standing, he must be done.

Great video, very inspiring. At 24:25 they zipped the message about the eagle, what did he say ? You'll notice Obummer didn't get up to shake his hand at the end, what a punk.

He said when an eagle soars what does it need to fly?
Then answered a left wing......and a right wing.....the crowd went wild.

Yeah man it was epic and took the entire fight the republicans never seem to take right to Obamas face.

This guy reminds me of some of these Georgia women down here that can tear you a new ass and you don't even realize it till an hour later.LOL.

Notice,how,that dud next to Obama cringed every time the word God or Christ was mentioned.....I loved it.

Last edited:
I have met that man...he is brilliant.
No excuses or whining about whitey either, came from the 'poor ghetto' background and hard work put him where he is.

I have met that man...he is brilliant.
No excuses or whining about whitey either, came from the 'poor ghetto' background and hard work put him where he is.

Nope, I firmly believe that men like Carson ARE the TRUE civil rights leaders of the day because they recognize equality with all men and embrace all race, colors, religions, creeds without playing the segregationist games like Jesse Jackson plays.

Jackson could learn a thing or two from this man.....we all could....and you know Obama was thinking " Drone strike" that whole time.

Can you say IRS audit?

Back
Top Bottom