• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything you ever wanted to know about the AR-15 (but were afraid to ask) FEATURING GREG VESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referring to the accuracy aspect of the barrel then hell yes. I did do a build with a 250 dollar barrel but I haven't tested it yet. I will give a range report with pics of targets here in the next couple of weeks. I am waiting on a one piece mount for the scope and then it's off to the range. I will keep you posted.

I mainly used that barrel to see if it lived up to all the hype. The rest of the build is the same as I do all my builds. It's just the barrel that needs testing. I can swap out a barrel real quick if I need to so the range will determine whether it's a keeper or if a replacement is in order. Then it's straight to Rainier Arms if not.

..Will my sig 55X diaopter rear sight work with an f marked front site? I actually do want to know this lol.
You will have to try it and see. The F marked front sight base is a tad taller .625 inches made to match the mil spec rear sight on the flat top upper. I am not sure about the height of the rear site made by Sig. Sorry that's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom