• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything you ever wanted to know about the AR-15 (but were afraid to ask) FEATURING GREG VESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a 10th of that on my last build and it shot one hole at 100 yards (at least until I pulled the trigger the second time)
LOL yeah man It shot the following two rounds through the same hole a little jagged but the same hole nonetheless.

How come when I align the gap in my gas rings instead of staggering them my M4 still extracts/ejects fine?

I tried to shoot 7.62 x 39 in my AR, like the Viet Cong did in Vietnam, but the rounds won't feed. What's up with that?

Why does the bullet rise when it leaves the barrel of an AR, you know in that arc like the one they print on the ammo box?

Why does a 5.56 round that impacts an elbow zig-zag through the arm, pelvis, thorax and exit the top of the head?
First question is your gas tube bearing is loose. Second question your carry handle needs lubed. Third question, You are using the wrong bullet weight.

Why is the bottom, rearward part of my Colt SP1 bolt open instead of solid like the ones in my more modern AR15's?

:laser:
How much you want for it? Let's take this to PM! :pound:
weknowmemes.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_12_shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom