• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Excuses excuses...

Maybe there could be another mandatory line to fill out on the Classified ad?:tape2:

Reason for selling;
Lost job; Those that never thought it was never going to rain.
Vacation; If you are that broke, you should stay home.
Baby on the way. If you are that broke you shouldn't be reproducing.:doh:
Power bill is due. Wow I get one every month, but they always seem to sneak up on me.:shocked:
Seeing what's out there. I really just want to have a pen pal and waste other people's time.:wacko:
Selling for a friend; These are the best.:wacko:

Seventy-eight percent of full-time workers said they live paycheck-to-paycheck, up from 75% last year, according to a recent report from CareerBuilder.

What an elitist posting on a economically diverse board - even if you are in the 22% exclusion, it is poor form to tout your financial position and patronize many of your peer members.

Most of us, regardless of real net worth, could be seriously impacted by job loss, serious medical event or other economic catastrophy (uninsured flood perhaps?)

Through the Lord's blessing, some extraordinary mentors along the way, and hard work, I no longer live on the edge, but the memory of doing so as a young husband and father is fresh and raw enough for me to take umbrage at these types of insensitive musings by folks like you on a board mostly populated by extremely hard-working Americans.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

WANT TO BUY: -- XL sweater --

Serious buyer with cash in hand. Looking for a nice sweater size XL. Ready to buy today so just send me a PM with what you've got.

Seventy-eight percent of full-time workers said they live paycheck-to-paycheck, up from 75% last year, according to a recent report from CareerBuilder.

What an elitist posting on a economically diverse board - even if you are in the 22% exclusion, it is poor form to tout your financial position and patronize many of your peer members.

Most of us, regardless of real net worth, could be seriously impacted by job loss, serious medical event or other economic catastrophy (uninsured flood perhaps?)

Through the Lord's blessing, some extraordinary mentors along the way, and hard work, I no longer live on the edge, but the memory of doing so as a young husband and father is fresh and raw enough for me to take umbrage at these types of insensitive musings by folks like you on a board mostly populated by extremely hard-working Americans.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I was a young husband and a father of three. I made it making $700.00 a month, with a $350.00 house payment, but I didn't have cable TV, internet, new cars, boats. a big house on the hill, vacation, eat out 5 times a month, designer clothes, and whatever else these "poor people that fall on hard times" come up with for excuses for their lameness.
It's called having your priorities in order.

I hear that Anifta is looking for a spokesperson, I think you would make a good one.

The reason that 95% of those 78% that live from paycheck to paycheck is because they spend money they don't have.
I don't worry about what the "Jone's" have. These people have been taught from the time they were old enough to add single digit numbers that being in debt is a good thing. You can have lots of toys that you can't afford.
Maybe even get a college degree, then let the rest of the country pay off the student loan while these losers sit around feeling sorry for themselves, or go across the country rioting.

It's not about how much you make, it's what you do with what you make. :confused:
There are plenty of people that make way more money than I do, but are always broke, and have very little to show for it.:wacko:

Maybe these folks should look for work instead of a "career"?:shocked:

I have no sympathy at all for anyone that watches cable TV, eats out, or has anything more than a simple cell phone.
Most of these "poor/Broke" people will be sitting on their "Rent to own" couch watching cable TV, and wanting "government assistance".

Calling an obese person fat is not insensitive it's just stating a fact, if it hurts their feelings, then maybe a mirror should be the next stop.
If the truth hurts, then stop doing it.

Why do people that make four times what I make, owe me money?:fish2:

debbie_downer.jpg

BanjoJohn BanjoJohn will you be my pen pal? (see post #9)

Seeing what's out there. I really just want to have a pen pal and waste other people's time.:wacko:

There are far too many people "in the work force" that have never had to "want or work" for anything. They have been hand fed by their oblivious parents that wanted them to "have more than they did when they were coming up."

My parents gave me everything I needed, and very little that I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom