• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Excuses excuses...

ever curious why someone would make a comment in an ad saying they have no $ to purchase an item but have their own post in the WTB section? That one stumps me.

Ever curious why someone would say "just need to clean out the safe or need to thin the herd" but lists trades in their own ad? Why not just say, "I don't like the gun so I'm going to sell or trade it" ?

Why all the empty excuses?
because they think we are stupid

I hear that Anifta is looking for a spokesperson, I think you would make a good one.

Wrong - I'm a capitalist through and through - your additional commentary reveals a lot about your mindset and critical thinking skills - particularly your bias regarding those trying to mature in their practices and make their way in this world.

Perhaps you should check the credit scores of potential buyers before interacting with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling an obese person fat is not insensitive it's just stating a fact, if it hurts their feelings, then maybe a mirror should be the next stop.
If the truth hurts, then stop doing it.

I found a millennium mirror for ya, it fixes the world. :)
Fat-Skinny-Mirror-Reflection.jpeg

just traded to thin the herd and increase the other herd,I am sure 6 308's will never be enough.Sheet just have fun and good trading sailing buying. Austin is good people

I hear that Anifta is looking for a spokesperson, I think you would make a good one.

Wrong - I'm a capitalist through and through - your additional commentary reveals a lot about your mindset and critical thinking skills - particularly your bias regarding those trying to mature in their practices and make their way in this world.

Perhaps you should check the credit scores of potential buyers before interacting with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you were a capitalist then you wouldn't want the tax payers to pay for others mismanagement of their money money.

How many student loans have you decided to pay off for those poor people that got a college education, but are too stupid and or lazy to work and pay back?

My kids got student loans, graduated, went to work, did without, drove old vehicles, paid back their loans, and have piles of money saved up for the flood.

Why am I the only one with cash?

"People with cash are selfish and greedy, they should share it with the less fortunate/privilege." LMAO

Back
Top Bottom