• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Excuses excuses...

If you were a capitalist then you wouldn't want the tax payers to pay for others mismanagement of their money money.

How many student loans have you decided to pay off for those poor people that got a college education, but are too stupid and or lazy to work and pay back?

My kids got student loans, graduated, went to work, did without, drove old vehicles, paid back their loans, and have piles of money saved up for the flood.

Why am I the only one with cash?

"People with cash are selfish and greedy, they should share it with the less fortunate/privilege." LMAO

I have no patience with the lazy - on the other hand, I have great empathy for those tying to raise a family on 15 bucks per hour - who, unlike you and I, parents, if even present, taught them little to nothing early on.

I hate the phrase "working poor" but I'm afraid it's being all too accurate for an expanding class of people. These last 8 years have been unkind to our small cities and undereducated.

My faith expects nothing less of me.

I'm off the heavy now - it's football Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no patience with the lazy - on the other hand, I great empathy for those tying to raise a family on 15 bucks per hour - who, unlike you and I, parents, if even present, taught them little to nothing early on.

I hate the phrase "working poor" but I'm afraid it's being all too accurate for an expanding class of people. These last 8 years have been unkind to our small cities and undereducated.

My faith expects nothing less of me.

I'm off the heavy now - it's football Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually my parent's didn't teach me a lot about finances. I figured it out on my own. It's really not all that complicated.

The secret to living on $15.00 an hour, is to live like $10.00 an hour.

The same people will be just as broke and way more in debt, if they made $50.00 an hour.

Broke ass folks are destine to be broke ass folks, regardless of how much money you throw at them.

"It's not how much you make, it's what you do with what you make."

ever curious why someone would make a comment in an ad saying they have no $ to purchase an item but have their own post in the WTB section? That one stumps me.

Ever curious why someone would say "just need to clean out the safe or need to thin the herd" but lists trades in their own ad? Why not just say, "I don't like the gun so I'm going to sell or trade it" ?

Why all the empty excuses?
THE ONES FOR SAIL COST TO MUCH. THEY WANT TO BUY ONE UNDER RETAIL +

Back
Top Bottom