• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Exercising my white privilege….

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
A young African-American lady stopped in front of my house a few minutes ago. I went down to check on her and she said she had run out of gas. I walked back up to the house got my gas can, and put a few gallons of gas in the car. I asked her if she had any money, which scared her, she said no. So I gave her $10 and told her to go straight to the gas station. She was very polite, very appreciative. it was my privilege….end of story

its-a-great-day-to-be-a-honky.jpg

A young African-American lady stoped in front of my house a few minutes ago. I went down to check on her and she said she had run out of gas. I walked back up to the house got my gas can, and put a few gallons of gas in the car. I asked her if she had any money, which scared her, she said no. So I gave her $10 and told her to go straight to the gas station. She was very polite, very appreciative. it was my privilege….end of story
Mr geezer a kind soul

A young African-American lady stoped in front of my house a few minutes ago. I went down to check on her and she said she had run out of gas. I walked back up to the house got my gas can, and put a few gallons of gas in the car. I asked her if she had any money, which scared her, she said no. So I gave her $10 and told her to go straight to the gas station. She was very polite, very appreciative. it was my privilege….end of story
I'm not surprised at all, that's how you roll!

Back
Top Bottom