• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

You are literally in search of the world's finest AIWB holster. I like it. I feel like I'm always doing this with LPVO's. Keep it up, saves me time and money.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Haha yeah,not saving me any money. It’s fun though. How ya liking the txc over sidecar? Do ya like anything about sidecar better?

Haha yeah,not saving me any money. It’s fun though. How ya liking the txc over sidecar? Do ya like anything about sidecar better?
Traded the sidecar with the Shield yesterday for a bunch of AR500 steel. Definitely prefer to have mag connected via bungee or similar for the additional flexibility...at least on these ones with a wider footprint. The more compact one you just posted would be interesting to try since I'm so narrow.

Traded the sidecar with the Shield yesterday for a bunch of AR500 steel. Definitely prefer to have mag connected via bungee or similar for the additional flexibility...at least on these ones with a wider footprint. The more compact one you just posted would be interesting to try since I'm so narrow.

Cool! Yeah the narrow v shape of this one fits nice in the centerline position. Guess ya liking the 365 too since ya passed on shield. I still have an itch for a 365 I can’t shake.

I ordered the 365XL today. Will be nice to have the same grip size and presentation and be able to swap to a longer radius with more capacity.

I ordered the 365XL today. Will be nice to have the same grip size and presentation and be able to swap to a longer radius with more capacity.

I found this in a recent article. I like training tools. Hmmm....

Rounding things out SIG worked with Blackpoint Tactical to develop a series of holsters for the P365 available at launch. SIG is also working on a P365 air pistol for training and backyard plinking and even a suppressor system that’s sure to raise eyebrows

I found this in a recent article. I like training tools. Hmmm....

Rounding things out SIG worked with Blackpoint Tactical to develop a series of holsters for the P365 available at launch. SIG is also working on a P365 air pistol for training and backyard plinking and even a suppressor system that’s sure to raise eyebrows
There is some cool stuff coming for the 365 line.

If only the 365 had a better track record of reliability...
There is a whole other thread on that. I believe anything past June/July 2018 build is GTG, according to most records and those with thousands of rounds . I'm too early to tell, only at 600 rounds right now but I've run it right out of the box, dry, with no cleaning and no lube with zero malfunctions at this point. Once I get a failure, I'll clean and lube and start over. I'll hit 1000 within the next month and report back.

View attachment 2149195 So my latest aiwb holster I am trying out is the associate v2 by last line of defense. I like that it has a very minimal footprint when compared to the other holsters with mag caddy. Very low profile design with attention to detail. 2 things that separates it from the competition is the integrated claw and single clip. The integrated claw is less obstructive then the others that have hardware hanging off the holster. It’s less noticeable when wearing the holster. By that, I mean does not dig into you like others and less “stuff” on your waistline. More comfortable basically. The single clip was what I thought would be it’s weak point. A weeble wobble insecure fit. Nope. Not at all. The clip is a 1.5 size and on a 1.5 belt it locks in place with its reverse tooth design and draw is consistent. Even running, jumping, rolling, etc. the 1 clip instead of 2 is more comfortable, less pressing in on you and less rigid but still secure enough for day to day activities.

Pics below to compare the size difference with the others I have . Holsters are lined up above each other at the “claw”. So you can see it’s less kydex material shoved down your pants

View attachment 2149196

Above is the TXc ally underneath the associate v2

View attachment 2149171
Above it is compared to the tier 1 axis slim

View attachment 2149197

Above it is compared to the tier1 agis

As you can see, significantly smaller in footprint. It also conceals the mag better than the others when you are twisting and turning and moving about. Here it is below with a 24 round OEM glock mag in the caddy with an intentionally very thin form fitting fabric shirt to show conceal-ability. I am intentionally twisting out to try and make mag print... other aiwb rigs and that size mag looks like it’s jumping out of your belly even standing straight on. Again a very thin shirt and trying to make it print

View attachment 2149199

View attachment 2149203

I like that both the gun and Mag have a positive click retention that’s adjustable. The Txc and tier1 mags caddy just kinda has mag slide in but not a positive click which I prefer.

The associate v2 also has the right amount of bend and again, with the one clip instead of two, molds nicely to your frame.

View attachment 2149205

Just wanted to share some pics on my newest rig. I will wear it and continue to compare it to the others. So far, I am impressed.

I contacted them. They don’t make one for the P229 and ain’t interested in it.

Back
Top Bottom