• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

I contacted them. They don’t make one for the P229 and ain’t interested in it.

Yeah I saw they are limited in holsters they make. Tier1 makes some good stuff...and Txc. Quicker lead time than last line of defense as well. I am wearing the associate v2 today. Looking to see if it will replace the tier1 and txc holsters. Has not got top pick yet.

Yeah I saw they are limited in holsters they make. Tier1 makes some good stuff...and Txc. Quicker lead time than last line of defense as well. I am wearing the associate v2 today. Looking to see if it will replace the tier1 and txc holsters. Has not got top pick yet.

Talked to Mad Bomb Holsters. I have an ASP “red gun”, they said if I sent it to them they’ll make a holster for the P229.

TXC doesn’t list the P229.

Tier 1 lists the railed model P229, mine is the non-railed......trigger guard is different between the two versions and it effects fit and retention.

Dude more power to ya. I’m jealous. I can’t shoot it to save my life. I tried. I spent lots of money on a 220 elite dark and was never any good with it.
Sure you can...rounds 3-13. It's the first one that sucks, and the 2nd one suprises you, but after that you should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom