• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

Yes, I know I'm reviving a month old thread...... got my Tier1 Axis Slim in the mail, and have been carrying it today. WOW what a difference in this and pocket carry! I've been pocket carrying my G26 in my carhartts for a while now. While I do know the gun is now IWB instead of my pocket, it's actually way more comfortable than expected. It's way more comfortable and accessible than right front pocket as well. As far as concealment...... I'm a skinny guy, and it's not noticable under a regular tshirt, except for my belt buckle sticking out too far. I've got to get a good belt, with a super thin buckle. Fit and finish are ridiculously beautiful. If anyone else is on the fence about a good appendix holster, look at the Tier1 pretty hard. View attachment 2194935 View attachment 2194938

I’ve got the same holster en route for my HK P30SK.

I’ve got the same holster en route for my HK P30SK.
Great holster!i have a few of em
Totally agree. Got one each for a Sig P229 and a Glock 19, both with mounted red dots, and they're very comfortable to wear all day. Having 30 rounds on board is peace of mind too.

Totally agree. Got one each for a Sig P229 and a Glock 19, both with mounted red dots, and they're very comfortable to wear all day. Having 30 rounds on board is peace of mind too.

I want one for my duty P229, but it’s the non-railed model and they won’t do it. I even offered to send an ASP red gun to use as a mold.

Can’t you select a Sig P228 or M11-A1 model? That’s really surprising. Must be something about the rails that helps with retention.

It ain’t the rails, it’s the trigger guard. The trigger guard is used for retention and they’re very different in shape.

Back
Top Bottom