• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

I may end up trying both the associate and the tier 1. I really do like the smaller overall size of the associate.

Hey, did ya get an associate v2 yet? I have been wearing it again and really liking it. I adjusted the ride height and that smaller footprint is nice. For a while, was really preferring the tier 1 agis but have lately really enjoyed the associate with single clip and less bulk. It’s very streamline and now that it rides lower, it fits nice and snug and is accessible with my 19x.

F26239FB-0332-4F9E-862E-744BCD622B06.jpeg

Hey, did ya get an associate v2 yet? I have been wearing it again and really liking it. I adjusted the ride height and that smaller footprint is nice. For a while, was really preferring the tier 1 agis but have lately really enjoyed the associate with single clip and less bulk. It’s very streamline and now that it rides lower, it fits nice and snug and is accessible with my 19x.

View attachment 2232867
Post a link for the holsters please, ima check out some new ones, been appendix carrying for a while now with a sig p320, wanna see what's out there. Been following this thread some what

Post a link for the holsters please, ima check out some new ones, been appendix carrying for a while now with a sig p320, wanna see what's out there. Been following this thread some what

Here ya go. https://llod.us/ I am really liking it more now that I got it tweaked for my preference
What holster you using now?

Back
Top Bottom