• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

Hey, did ya get an associate v2 yet? I have been wearing it again and really liking it. I adjusted the ride height and that smaller footprint is nice. For a while, was really preferring the tier 1 agis but have lately really enjoyed the associate with single clip and less bulk. It’s very streamline and now that it rides lower, it fits nice and snug and is accessible with my 19x.

View attachment 2232867
I've only got the Tier1 so far. I'm liking it pretty well at the moment.

I've found it hard to beat the Tier 1 holsters if you're serious about AIWB carry.

I can carry my P365 with extended 12 rounder and 12 round back up mag all the way up to my G45 (G17 frame) with Inforce WL attached and 17 round back up mag using their Axis slim model and be comfortable (standing, sitting, driving and actively moving and bending) and not print (or print minimally) with just a t shirt. Pretty amazing how they design these holsters to make the carry experience very similar for two very different sized pistols.

Tier1 has done it yet again. Raised the bar and made so much better and already great product. More comfortable, more ergonomic, more concealable, more awesome looking. This holster came in the mail today. It’s the new tier1 axis elite series and it’s slick! Very well thought out design
C08BB588-FE44-42CB-9243-EC4A29E75EBA.jpeg

Tier1 has done it yet again. Raised the bar and made so much better and already great product. More comfortable, more ergonomic, more concealable, more awesome looking. This holster came in the mail today. It’s the new tier1 axis elite series and it’s slick! Very well thought out designView attachment 2303186

I'm a big T1 fan and will be ordering the new series as soon as I decide what pistol I want to buy next. :)

Tier1 has done it yet again. Raised the bar and made so much better and already great product. More comfortable, more ergonomic, more concealable, more awesome looking. This holster came in the mail today. It’s the new tier1 axis elite series and it’s slick! Very well thought out designView attachment 2303186

Now, if they only made it for my duty gun........

Back
Top Bottom