• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Explain your avatar

Since I first joined mine has always been Early Cuyler. He is the main character on squidbillies which airs late at night on cartoon network. He is basically a caricature of a white trash redneck who drinks liquor, gets arrested at strip clubs, and shoots his sawed off shotgun at anything he doesn't like. The show is even set in the north Georgia mountains.

Early Cuyler is my spirit animal

View attachment 2463125
View attachment 2463127
View attachment 2463128

do you own a truckboattruck?

do you own a truckboattruck?

Of course. Where else would I huff paint and drink my homemade pine cone party liquor?

tumblr_omi3nw0jw61ugv7b3o2_500-1.gif

I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

"Hey....I gotsta to know...."

Back
Top Bottom