• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Explosive diarrhea ?!?!

Google the Gluten Free Society. They have a genetics test that will tell you if your problems are caused by gluten. The test regular doctors use only tests for 2 proteins, there are almost 2000 in wheat. Wheat has been genetically modified since the 1950s. Heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune disease rates have also climbed since then. This is not a coincidence.

Wow, that sounds really rough! I can't say that I've ever experienced anything like that, but it sounds like it would be debilitating.

He posted about this problem over two years ago --but now that you've bumped the thread to the top, I am curious about a follow up and if it was ever professionally diagnosed.

wasn't he looking for a job a home or both?

Pretty sure he was looking for a toilet when he created this thread.

41h6MO28b0L._AC_SY780_.jpg

Well I hope the title has caught your attention now.....ADULT subject coming up please keep this mature and SERIOUS.
So for 2 years now at 36 years of age I have seen more days than if like of this weird event.
Typically im always sleeping just as peaceful when I feel pain in my back and sides along with stomach cramps.
Finally I am awoken to get to the bathroom still in much pain with feeling im about to explode with diarrhea. Yet once I sit down on the toilet in pain I can't get anything to come out but in so much Pain by now I've soaked my shirt and hair in Sweat.
I feel so light headed and doubled over holding my stomach now in sweat I feel as if I am going to PASSOUT COLD I then start to squeeze my gut to feel and hear gargling of GAS to then be followed by MASSAVE diarrhea attack and my flushing of pale skin and face but will major relief but leaving me feeling wiped out completely barley able to stand.

I ask the forum if any of you have had anything like this before and if it could be IBS, Diverticulitis or something other ??
I was told by a walk in clinic on trip the first time it happenen 2 years ago it seem like developing Diverticulitis but the issue is my mother, Brother have this and don't go through all that I do.
Whats the opinions and thoughts ???
You need a gastro doctor

Dr. Talapanini at Atlanta Gastro in Lawrenceville, near the hospital. And she's sort of cute too.
Atlanta Gastro in Lawrenceville, near the hospital, Dr. Talapanini, cute little Indian gal, has done all 4 of my colonoscopies. She is a very good GI doctor.
She is cute, but what about the old hag, that wheels you out to the car? She looks like the Crypt keeper .

Back
Top Bottom