• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Explosive diarrhea ?!?!

giphy.gif

No TACO BELL only thing I ate the day before the morning attack was Brunswick Stew and a Pepsi.

Yes I do have a Gasto scheduled but a week away and my Doctor seems stupid and just says possible early Diverticulitis thats why I figured maybe someone on her had it an may know.
On the Lactose idea I guess it could be possible I did have some 2% Milk but not much a day earlier before the attack I can't have milk much cause Kidney disease.
Also I had my Apendix removed so doubt its that to blame.
Also id never go off just the advise alone from the internet but I know we are all enthusiasts here and well like someone mention it seems a great idea to seek out some ideas from a good FORUM with lots of traffic lol

I woke up Thurs morning at 12:30am to extremely painful testes. I was diagnosed with epiditymitus earlier this year and have had ongoing pains so I thought it was just another attack. I was wrong. After 10 minutes of kidney stone type pains, I found myself in the bathroom about to puke from the pain. Then came the mudd butt rumble. I quickly switched to the seated position and after going, had total relief from manland. So I learned something Thurs that Ive been trying to find out for 8 years. My back pain, nut pain and leg pains are all tied to my lower intestine. Apparently its enlarged or inflamed or both and applying pressure to my spinal nerves.

I had a colonoscopy 4-5 years ago after having chronic constipation and gut pains. Doc said I was clean. Ive had multiple mri’s, x-rays, cortisone injections and even a discogram that all came back negative for causing the back pain Im having.

The pain in manland started back in Jan this year. Doc put me on two rounds of antibiotics after an ultrasound and physical and I still have the pain.

I’ll be 35 in Nov. Im out of town currently but will be scheduling a stool sample and exploring other options with my doc to get this diagnosed. I was also on keto for a few months earlier this year to try and give my stomach a break. No help. My best guess is I have a form of Colitis.

You’re far from alone. The standard american diet and over use of antibiotics have screwed us all.
Thanks and man that sounds rough I felt like I could feel your pain through the words you described hope its better....Yeah I've considered Colitis I just know what ever it is it shakes me to the idea the pain and dizzying effects I get and I've had PAIN in my life before from much worst things so this scares me.

I think you need a strict bud light diet for the rest of your life. should clear things up within the first two weeks but you have to stay with the diet.........Well, you came to a swap shop for medical advise......

I had what you describe for many years.

Discovered I was allergic to Butter and Olive Oil and to some preservatives or additives in food

the frozen French fries in the plastic bags
Ramen noodle flavor packets

took one bite of a frozen pizza pocket thing and spent an entire day with diarrhea, vomiting , passing out etc.

just randomly having severe pain with lots of gas and explosive diarrhea, occasional vomiting, lots of sweating and sometimes passing out.

Went to lots of doctors who were no help at all.
Peppermint tea and fennel tea helped more than any meds the docs gave me.

I finally started keeping accurate records of everything by I ate and the ingredients.

start by eating plain rice, three meals a day. then after a couple of days
Have one meal with something else in addition to the rice, lime green beans or whatever. then back to the plain rice for two more days. If you have no reaction, then try something Else new for one meal, then back to plain rice for two days.
After a while your list of acceptable foods will get longer.

pay close attention to the ingredients!

if I get a tiny amount of real butter or olive oil, about three or four hours later I will be spending hours in the bathroom,
Followed by a day of sleeping .

margarine doesn’t cause me any problem.

I also had diverticulitis a few months ago.
related to the butter and olive oil ?
Don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom