• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Explosive diarrhea ?!?!

^^^This^^^
After a 2 year stint of this with not much relief trying diet and strong ass pain meds ended up having to go the colon resection route. Wouldn’t wish this on anyone
Same thing here. Colon ruptured one morning about 10 am. Spent the next 8 days in the hospital with no food for 5 and a tube down my throat into my stomach....not fun.

OP get to the Dr and NOW!! Ignoring it and trying internet remedies aint a good idea....and I got the bag glued to my belly to prove it!!

Go to dollar store. Buy antidiarrhea pills. Take 2 every morning without fail for couple weeks. If no better grit your teeth and schedule a barium upper & lower.

Well I hope the title has caught your attention now.....ADULT subject coming up please keep this mature and SERIOUS.
So for 2 years now at 36 years of age I have seen more days than if like of this weird event.
Typically im always sleeping just as peaceful when I feel pain in my back and sides along with stomach cramps.
Finally I am awoken to get to the bathroom still in much pain with feeling im about to explode with diarrhea. Yet once I sit down on the toilet in pain I can't get anything to come out but in so much Pain by now I've soaked my shirt and hair in Sweat.
I feel so light headed and doubled over holding my stomach now in sweat I feel as if I am going to PASSOUT COLD I then start to squeeze my gut to feel and hear gargling of GAS to then be followed by MASSAVE diarrhea attack and my flushing of pale skin and face but will major relief but leaving me feeling wiped out completely barley able to stand.

I ask the forum if any of you have had anything like this before and if it could be IBS, Diverticulitis or something other ??
I was told by a walk in clinic on trip the first time it happenen 2 years ago it seem like developing Diverticulitis but the issue is my mother, Brother have this and don't go through all that I do.
Whats the opinions and thoughts ???
I’m not one to go running to the doctor all the time, I self diagnose and treat most ailments myself, but man, if you haven’t been to a real doctor, not a walk in clinic at cvs, I urge you to get an appointment and go.

Please get a thorough check up. A friend of mine just passed after a battle with cancer that started in his colon. He found out 3 months ago. Almost never went to doctor- so sad

Back
Top Bottom