• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Extremely Restrictive Gun Bill Introduced In Oregon

Unfortunately, Oregon is a bellwether for purple states. The lunatics in Portland have the initiative. Imagine living in eastern Oregon and witnessing that kind of trajectory in state politics. Writing is on the wall for those folks: Their lifestyle, rooted in individual liberty, will be displaced by collectivism. Only a matter of time.

A lot of these state bills are obviously used as test markets for national laws. Not for effectiveness, since none obviously do that, but for passage and enforcement/administration. Anything a state does in regards to an infringement on Constitutionally protected rights invariably winds it's way in some flavor into Congress. I could see the vast majority, if not all 9 of those items becoming federal law in the too near future.
That is true. Commiefornia usually is the test bed for taking away our liberties.

rbstern rbstern : One white (Lily white) woman, lamenting the obvious lack of "diversity" in Boise was going on and on about how terrible it was that the children only saw one race of people and we're exposed only to a mono cultural environment.

I laughed out loud and told her that I would personally contract for the tour buses to import all of the Multicultural diversity she could stand from the heart of Middle Georgia.

You should hear some of the more ridiculous crap I've heard at client parties in Idaho. All nonsense from Cali transplants.
They have screwed up multiple cities there already and I want to move to Lewiston, which is still safe. The "good" thing is, if I can pull it off, I should be dead before the Borg assimilation is complete.

rbstern rbstern : One white (Lily white) woman, lamenting the obvious lack of "diversity" in Boise was going on and on about how terrible it was that the children only saw one race of people and we're exposed only to a mono cultural environment.

I laughed out loud and told her that I would personally contract for the tour buses to import all of the Multicultural diversity she could stand from the heart of Middle Georgia.
I'd have just told her she is part of the problem and asked her what SHE was going to do to fix it. What culturally diverse locale was she in the process of moving to. If she was a mom (probably one of two) I'd have threatened to call DFACS on her for subjecting her kids to that horror unless she was gone in 30 days.

A lot of these state bills are obviously used as test markets for national laws. Not for effectiveness, since none obviously do that, but for passage and enforcement/administration. Anything a state does in regards to an infringement on Constitutionally protected rights invariably winds it's way in some flavor into Congress. I could see the vast majority, if not all 9 of those items becoming federal law in the too near future.

Very true. Think red flag laws.

The five round magazine restriction is a not so subtle way of eliminating semi-automatic weapons. How many semi-autos can you name that even have a five round magazine available?

The five round magazine restriction is a not so subtle way of eliminating semi-automatic weapons. How many semi-autos can you name that even have a five round magazine available?

Winner winner chicken dinner. I am truly amazed still at how much infringment and constitutional violations against the 2nd have already happened and happy every year. SMH

Back
Top Bottom