• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eye Protection? Pffft, who needs it.

Under charged round firing but not having enough oomph to exit the bbl. gun goes BANG BANG BANG pop if you're shooting paper a hole won't appear becuse the round is lodged somewhere in the bbl. inspect to verify and knock it out with a rod, don't inspect and shoot another behind it and banana peel your barrel. I hate squibs because I shoot fast 90% of the time

Ok yeah gotcha. Thanks. Scary stuff.

I reload, and I've done some bad ones. I had an issue where my press wasn't timed quite right and the crimp die was buldging the brass right at the bottom of the case so the rounds wouldn't go completely to battery. Couldn't see the buldge, it would be just enough that the gun wouldn't feed it fully. Thankfully it was also enough I could see the gun wasn't completely in battery.

Edited to add:

Oops almost forgot, glad you're still around NWS.. I've enjoyed our occasional encounters for trading ect

Dang! You just never know. We got a dangerous hobby sometimes
went to cock the SA revolver and it wouldnt cock.Saw the bullet sticking out of the case past the cylinder,pushed it back in and unloaded it.Sent it back and got a box of ammo,Case was split down the side.Yep always be careful and wear eye and ear protection.Glad you are OK NWS

Back
Top Bottom