Reaction score
BIG BINOCULAR SALE

DO YOU NEED A BIG LOW LIGHT BINOCULAR?
If you do, I have two for sale.

PENTAX DCF 8X56 FOR $300 SOLD
OR TASCO 8X56 FOR $150 SOLD
SHIPPED

What they are used for?
A few years ago my friend bought 220 acres of land upstate. We put several tree stands and planned to hunt until the light was almost gone.
To aid in shooting in low light we put Leupold scopes 3 ½ x by 50 mm in the rifles, and bought BIG low light binoculars at the European style, roof prisms 8x 56mm

The big binocs really gather light! They show things that the regular 7x35mm or 8x42mm cannot show. They open the shadows of late hunting and make easy to spot a deer ear or a white throat patch.

They come out of the case only when the shadows of late afternoon started to fall, and went back into the case when we decided the hunt was over, maybe 20 minutes of use, but those 20 minutes is when the deer start to move and the binoculars showed which have legal antlers and which were does.

I first I bought the TASCO 8x56 mm a clone of the Zeiss 8x56 of the time. Maybe the Tasco doesn’t have the quality glass than the Zeiss had, but the price tag in those days was $1,000 less.

I fell in love with BIG binoculars and later bought the PENTAX 8x56 DCF this was as crystal clear as the more expensive Zeiss.
Pentax DCF are pure quality, they are discontinued now, but if it were available will cost probably in the $900 bracket.
You cannot buy any 8x56 mm binoculars today without spending close to a $1,000 unless is a Chinese like the Ba***a.

That is why my two binoculars are such a great deal for those that need them.
The Tasco 8x56 saw some use, but 20 minutes of glassing each time, they still like new.
I want for them $150 shipped to your door.
The Pentax DCF I want $300for them, shipped to your door.

PRICED LOW FOR A QUICK SALE
NO DISCOUNT
NO TRADES
I JUST NEED THE CASH

PENTAX 8X56 DCF $300 (almost new)
TASCO 8X56 $150 (very little use, no marks)

For your information if you want to look for 8x56 binoculars, here is a link to binoculars.com
http://www.binoculars.com/search/index.cfm?Ntt=8x56 binoculars&Ntk=all

PAYMENT:
Pay me with pay pal at:
Jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com
Or send me an e-mail to the same address above, for payment with a POSTAL money order.

I will be working and away from my computer, so do not PM me here, e-mail me as I can check my e-mails in my cell phone while I am at work.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v111_blackbear11784_8x56s.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v111_blackbear11784_binocs.jpg

BOTH HAVE THREADS FOR A TRIPOD ADAPTOR

img.photobucket.com_albums_v111_blackbear11784_intripod.jpg

All the best,
Watchmaker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom