• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FA Parts - We Self Regulate Out of Fear and Misinterpretation

He means no go as in there are regulations. There are transferable lightning links, but any newly manufactured post sample lightning links have to be done by an FFL/SOT holder and aren't transferable.
Wasn't it RPB or Cobray that came up with them? I used to get these plain black and white sales brochures from Cobray back in the mid 90s. I screwed up and bought stamped out receiver flats to build a closed bolt semi M11 and the little M12 in 380. What a pain in the ass! It would have been SO much easier just to buy one of each. But their flyer things that came folded up like a road map always had cool stuff in it. There was always some kimd of 37mm laumcher and parts kits for the open bolt semi an FA guns. You just dont see that stuff anymore,

Drop-in Auto Sears made prior to the 1981 ATF ruling that banned them as machine guns are still legal to own, and sell, but not legal to put into an AR.
Now, I've seen that shotgun news ad advertising pre-1981 auto shears for something like $110 these as were running as late as 2007 or so.

I have to wonder where they *really* 1981 or earlier auto sears?
Really? Nearly 30 years old, and STILL selling for just over 100 bucks ???
There's something suspicious about that.

That would be a no IMHO , serialized DIAS are in the $10000 plus range and have been expensive for years

A non serialized is cheap but the fine and jail time , not so much

A buddy and I bought kits in early 80s maybe 1982 ish from Sendra Corp. in Illinois

Everything but the lower

You could specify M16 parts or AR15

We asked for 16 parts. NOS Colt barrel, used furniture, all NOS GI internals M16 except the safety

Ordered a safety afterwards. Good old days $220 or so shipped to your door for the kit

They're bringing in around $35k right now!lol
Whenever I show my wife MGs and parts like that on Gunbroker along with the price she can't grasp why they're worth about the same as a new Camry. I just tell her it's all in the serial numbers and dates. But then I still get the eyeroll and "Whatever. I hope you weren't wanting one."

Wasn't it RPB or Cobray that came up with them? I used to get these plain black and white sales brochures from Cobray back in the mid 90s. I screwed up and bought stamped out receiver flats to build a closed bolt semi M11 and the little M12 in 380. What a pain in the ass! It would have been SO much easier just to buy one of each. But their flyer things that came folded up like a road map always had cool stuff in it. There was always some kimd of 37mm laumcher and parts kits for the open bolt semi an FA guns. You just dont see that stuff anymore,
SWD. There have been a lot popping up lately for aroutnd 14k. A transferable Norell 10/22 pack came up on Sturm couple weeks back for I think 22k, went pretty fast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SWD. There have been a lot popping up lately for aroutnd 14k. A transferable Norell 10/22 pack came up on Sturm couple weeks back for I think 22k, went pretty fast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
14k for a little piece of metal. I'd rather kiss an ATF agent on the ass then succumb to that type of bull****

Back
Top Bottom