• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Factory service on machine guns

Historic Arms out in Franklin fixes broken machine guns. There are not any manufacturers repairing them anymore. I think Ruger was the last. The more obscure the more you end up fabricating parts.

Historic Arms out in Franklin fixes broken machine guns. There are not any manufacturers repairing them anymore. I think Ruger was the last. The more obscure the more you end up fabricating parts.
I ended up getting a m11/9, in part because I can get an entire parts kit for a reasonable price and swap everything out as needed

I ended up getting a m11/9, in part because I can get an entire parts kit for a reasonable price and swap everything out as needed
It's the way to go. For less than $600 bucks you can totally rebuild a m11/9 from its stripped receiver . You can't beat that.

Once you have approved stamp and gun in hand you can do that and enjoy it . Run that bitch down. Then if needed you can return it to factory condition without any wear on original parts . It's perfect .

My m11/9 form 3 just finished up so I'll finally get to do the form 4 soon. I'll have my m10 hopefully in the next 120 days

It's the way to go. For less than $600 bucks you can totally rebuild a m11/9 from its stripped receiver . You can't beat that.

Once you have approved stamp and gun in hand you can do that and enjoy it . Run that ***** down. Then if needed you can return it to factory condition without any wear on original parts . It's perfect .

My m11/9 form 3 just finished up so I'll finally get to do the form 4 soon. I'll have my m10 hopefully in the next 120 days

I'm going to send you my kit to put together since you like to tinker! lol

I'm going to send you my kit to put together since you like to tinker! lol
You need to get up in there and get it done yourself . That’s the only way to learn. The Mac is stupid simple. Not much can go wrong there. It ain’t no 1919. You make one wrong move with that spring pressure it has... it can kill you . Literally and very painfully

A M-16 RR is easy to repair or replace anything, with the exception of cracked lower. Parts are everywhere, inexpensive, and can find most used. M-16 parts kits might be as cheap as Mac parts kits if you go an army surplus route

Back
Top Bottom