• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fair Price Shop in North GA for Old Jeep Work

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
183   0
Reaction score
I have a 76 CJ7 that needs the transmission and transfer case sealed up, few spots on the frame welded, and probably a new steering gear box to start with. It's got the T150 3 speed and Dana 20 transfer case, supposed to be pretty straight forward. Anyone have anything near the Blairsville, Blue Ridge, Young Harris area?

I have a 76 CJ7 that needs the transmission and transfer case sealed up, few spots on the frame welded, and probably a new steering gear box to start with. It's got the T150 3 speed and Dana 20 transfer case, supposed to be pretty straight forward. Anyone have anything near the Blairsville, Blue Ridge, Young Harris area?
Call Joe at Tri-County Transmission in Blue Ridge, he has been at it for 40+yrs..You won't find a better or more honest shop than his.706-946-6836

Call Joe at Tri-County Transmission in Blue Ridge, he has been at it for 40+yrs..You won't find a better or more honest shop than his.706-946-6836
I've dealt with Brock's Transmission before, very honest, i didn't know if they messed with real old stuff though.

I've dealt with Brock's Transmission before, very honest, i didn't know if they messed with real old stuff though.

On the old stuff, don't be offended if they want up front money. That is the hesitation of a lot of shops, putting out a bunch of money and labor and customer walks away. Have seen it too many times.

Back
Top Bottom