• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fake Trijicon Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a clone sight from an established member on here once. That was before I knew better.
I took his word for its legitimacy and later found out it was a clone. I informed him of the issue and he took it back-no questions asked. He made good on his word-can't ask for more than that.

I'm glad that it worked out.

A word of warning...

Calling the manufacturer is not a sure fire way of finding out if something is legit or not. Most copies start out with the real thing. The people that fake them buy the real thing so they can as closely as possible copy everything... including the serial number.

So if you call that serial number in, then the manufacturer will tell you that as far as they know, your item is authentic.

No reason for the whole story to be told again to the folks who don't know it....

But for the ones that do know, everything worked out between the two parties. No malicious intent was present. Monies and items have been returned to their original owners.
Then why further the muddy waters with another post? Why not drop it and move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom