• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Falcons/Atlanta United drop Papa Johns

They have been after this guy ever since he said he was a Trump supporter. This is no different than when they tried to demonize Chik fil a simply because they believe in traditional marriage. That little debacle didn't work out too well for the libloons, and this won't either. Every other Friday I order my son a pizza. From here on I will only buy from Papa John's. He likes them the best, anyway.

I'm finished with all televised sports. The prima donnas can stroke their own egos. They'll get no such satisfaction from me.

I have one on the way!
Niiiccceee. I ordered 2 pizzas at work a week ago and 1 was burnt. I called and let them know so they credited me 2 free pizzas! Got that **** delivered for free to work today and brought it home for the kidos and northgagunman. I had 4 slices, but just the toppings lol.

Niiiccceee. I ordered 2 pizzas at work a week ago and 1 was burnt. I called and let them know so they credited me 2 free pizzas! Got that **** delivered for free to work today and brought it home for the kidos and northgagunman. I had 4 slices, but just the toppings lol.

Yeah I don't eat much pizza these days, even though I like it, but every couple weeks I'll order one for Jr so he and I can get fat for a night.

They have been after this guy ever since he said he was a Trump supporter. This is no different than when they tried to demonize Chik fil a simply because they believe in traditional marriage. That little debacle didn't work out too well for the libloons, and this won't either. Every other Friday I order my son a pizza. From here on I will only buy from Papa John's. He likes them the best, anyway.

I'm finished with all televised sports. The prima donnas can stroke their own egos. They'll get no such satisfaction from me.
Maybe the owners can make some bagels and cell them,but who the hell really cares. I only know of one person on here that would buy an atlanta football ticket.

Back
Top Bottom