• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Falcons attendance today

Feel free to ignore me. I see NFL thread...I click on it, I post. It may not be what you like, but f*** the nfl, so there is that. I'm not asking you to change your mind, so keep on keepin on.
Nah I don't ignore folks, even if we don't agree. I'm a man and can agree to disagree. But Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert is right. NFL haters are just like vegans. They make sure to show up and let everyone know their feelings, even when nobody asked.

Someone can't take a difference in opinion so they resort to meme posting. LoL.

I'll check with you first next time if it's ok to post. :rolleyes:

Someone can't take a difference in opinion so they resort to meme posting. LoL.

I'll check with you first next time if it's ok to post. :rolleyes:
No you're free to do so. My main comment was that every time there is an NFL thread here, all the people who hate the NFL have to come in and let everyone know they hate the NFL. It gets old. Look we get it, that's fine y'all don't have to like it. But if somebody posts something NFL related, all the haters come in and derail it with the # the NFL posts.

It was a thread about Falcons home game attendance. Every time anybody mentions the NFL y'all come out of the woodwork to make sure we all know you hate it. Good for you, but let us talk about it without all the whining.
Gotta telephone or faceplant?? Might work out better for ya? this is ODT baby

Back
Top Bottom