• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Falcons fans! Who's nervous?

Now I remember why I don't watch the Falcons.
This, this, and mike foxtrotting this.

Before last night, I hadn't watched a football game in probably five or six years. I was and have been a Falcons fan since way back, when names like Anderson, and George, and Miller, and Bartowski were on the team. I eventually just gave up watching and even cheering for them because I got so tired of thinking a game was won, only to watch them find an impossibly difficult way of blowing it and wrestling defeat from the jaws of victory. I used to think it was coaching but here we are how many coaches later and it's still the same.

This, this, and mike foxtrotting this.

Before last night, I hadn't watched a football game in probably five or six years. I was and have been a Falcons fan since way back, when names like Anderson, and George, and Miller, and Bartowski were on the team. I eventually just gave up watching and even cheering for them because I got so tired of thinking a game was won, only to watch them find an impossibly difficult way of blowing it and wrestling defeat from the jaws of victory. I used to think it was coaching but here we are how many coaches later and it's still the same.
Gypsy curse. It's the only logical explanation.

ZomboMeme 06022017105337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom