• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fall Flyer for Cherokee Gun

Can you get those Ruger LCP in purple?
hCDC22406.jpg

Just got back from my first visit there. It's a small place that is PACKED with all the right things. Whoever is making the decision on what their new inventory should be has got it together. It was also packed with people (you need a bigger parking lot. LOL!). Even though there were tons of people, I was served by a very nice young lady almost immediately. That was impressive. I've walked into places with this many people before and I should have brought a book to read due to the length of time it took for them to even notice I was there.

They had what I wanted and the price was GREAT! I picked up a Kahr CM45 for $299.00. I looked at it's little brother, a CM9, earlier today at another reputable store and it was listed for over $400.00. Paperwork and checkout was smooth, fast and easy. This is a great place and is now on my "A" list of places to look even though it's an hour away from me. Well worth the trip.

Highly recommended!!!

The CM45 is new from Kahr this year, so I'll post a review of it for those that are interested in an honest to god pocket 45ACP.

Back
Top Bottom