• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

False record affecting NFA background check

Bruh, call him. Lol
I have lol. He’s super busy and had the whole ‘when you can swat the fly from my hand I’ll call the Atf for you’ thing going on but I’m now a work week deep in talking to people who don’t know what they’re doing for the govt

I had a similar issue. There was a .computer record of a false charge against me that was thrown out of magistrate court. There was no record of the charge in any documentation in the court records. After two years of calling the courts every few weeks, I received a letter from the district attorney that there was no record of the charges and they were petitioned to be removed from the computer records.
I received confirmation from the agency that they were removed from the computer records.

Good luck and have patience. I think being nice and persistent with the people in the court office is the only thing that made me successful.

I had a similar issue. There was a .computer record of a false charge against me that was thrown out of magistrate court. There was no record of the charge in any documentation in the court records. After two years of calling the courts every few weeks, I received a letter from the district attorney that there was no record of the charges and they were petitioned to be removed from the computer records.
I received confirmation from the agency that they were removed from the computer records.

Good luck and have patience. I think being nice and persistent with the people in the court office is the only thing that made me successful.
This sounds errily similar to what happened to me. There is a blank disposition file somewhere with my name on it but no one seems to know how to remedy it since the only record of it is in the jail and not the court system

Call a different attorney. Preferably one where the fake charge is. PAY HIM to take care of it.
I’m looking for one as we speak. I’ve done most of the research and have pinpointed the problem but as you hinted at I need someone familiar with the system where the problem is because every county works different

Back
Top Bottom