• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

False record affecting NFA background check

Where did they start? I found the source of the problem, but the $9.30 an hour govt workers don’t understand my problem let alone how to fix it. And I quote... ‘if it’s not in the system, just request a handwritten background check and hand deliver it’

Mine was an outstanding warrant for failure to appear.

Lawdog went to the court that issued the warrant and handled it. I had moved out of state months before the scumbag was arrested and used my name. Do not know who it was, he lived in the hood, I never did.

I’m looking for one as we speak. I’ve done most of the research and have pinpointed the problem but as you hinted at I need someone familiar with the system where the problem is because every county works different

You need a lawyer from that county or city, is what I found. Hiring someone from 500 miles away is not easy.

Okay. Some of you are smarter than me, would he not have a pretty good case against the county reporting this for libel, slander, and/or defamation of character?
I considered that at one point, but at the current moment, I’m not even worried about the Jack-ovv that decided my paperwork wasn’t worth signing, I just want the clear record I’ve worked hard for.

Back
Top Bottom