• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Family of 3 white cats

From what I heard all white cats CAN be deaf. I hope these aren't. They're really cute. But I currently have 4 cats and 3 dogs. It was two dogs but the neighbor's dog won't go home. See Chewey has been here probably two months now.

My wife joined ODT recently. The most productive part of my day is coming up with creative ways to make her laugh. We have a 7 week old son and a bunch of other kids. Sorry can't take the cats(freezer is full of ice cream sandwiches). I can however bump this thread to help them find a home.

Run a can opener and see if they come running. I've heard it makes all cats come running. It did ours, however he was a rescue so he may have had can food before.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

IMG_20170626_224813.jpg

Very telling that you only saved the WHITE kittens from the "kill shelter", let me guess, your expectant baby... white as well.

Reported for only liking white babies.

BUMP - Congrats on the baby and good luck finding a home, at least you didn't throw them out on the side of the road.

From what I heard all white cats CAN be deaf. I hope these aren't. They're really cute. But I currently have 4 cats and 3 dogs. It was two dogs but the neighbor's dog won't go home. See Chewey has been here probably two months now.

i heard they can't jump

Back
Top Bottom