• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fannin bobcat

We used to have a mixed feral Bob Cat/Cat mix.. Named Bambam.. She had tufted ears and large claws. We had her fixed, but a real Male Bobcat kept calling out to her at night, she slept by the back door and would run around the woods but want to come in around 1am. One night, my wife heard a howling at the back door, and when she opened the door to let Bambam in, she looked on the back deck and here sits the Male staring at her from about five feet away with the door wide open, my wife ran thru the house screaming. I had already let her in about 30 minutes earlier and Bambam was sitting in the kitchen just watching this.. Bambam passed on a couple of years ago, but we still miss her..

We got em in Carroll County too.

2015-12-28 10.01.14.jpg

This one was still quite alive when I took the picture, after the Smith 500 took both wheels off one side from about 50 yards.She was fairly pissed!

they are natural game management just as much as you are . would you shoot another hunter ? other hunters are your competition too ? think about it . and they are much more fair with no weapon . get over yourselves and respect your fellow hunters . no place for narcicism in the jungle . live and let live . if you are not going to eat it just watch and enjoy .

Back
Top Bottom