• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fantastic bullet puller

owen58

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
167   0
Reaction score
Found a tool that works extremely well for me and thought I'd pass it along. It's called Grip-N-Pull. Works so much more easily and quickly than my kinetic puller! The website is:

I bought the mil spec model and have pulled 5.56, .308, and .338. Piece of cake!

That looks pretty handy!
I have been genuinely impressed. The price seems fair to me and the shipping was quick. If I absolutely had to find something about the tool that could be improved, I'd say add some sort of cover/pad/wrap on the handles. After a couple dozen pulls, it becomes slightly uncomfortable on the palms.

A few years back I saw some sort of liquid rubber/plastic dip designed to replace damaged grips on pliers and such. If I can find some of that stuff, I'll probably dip the handles on my grip-n-pull. Its a very minor issue considering that I seldom need to pull more than just a few rounds at any one time.

Looks good.. I had to get a bullet puller and went with the collet type.. I really enjoy it.. I actually saw this first and made me a homemade version.. using wire strippers and a peice of pipe as resting piece .. but it damage the the coated bullets I pulled ( some)

Found a tool that works extremely well for me and thought I'd pass it along. It's called Grip-N-Pull. Works so much more easily and quickly than my kinetic puller! The website is:

I bought the mil spec model and have pulled 5.56, .308, and .338. Piece of cake!
Kinetic pullers are a pain to me, I swapped over for the hornady cam loc puller and happy with it

Back
Top Bottom