• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Far Cry 5

So, I hadn't had much time to play, just finished the main story (1D of playing time, too easy!) Can we talk about that BS ending? All that for THAT ending (I did the resist one)? They need better writers.

it was ok.
kinda sucked you could not snipe guys like in the old ones. i always liked staying back from the outposts and picking off the guys one by one. this one, you shoot a guy suppressed and they still react. thats the real down side for me.
but it was ok at best, no need to play it again.

It would have been better if you were a gov agent surviving in a secluded part of Montana after a nuclear holocaust

The mountain range could provide protection from radiation

Plus that way they could have done more with then enemies (later fight iradiated mutants?)

I don’t have a PS4 yet.

:noidea:

The Star Wars Battlefront games we’re ALMOST enough to make me buy one, but not quite.

I guess I’ll finally unass the money when either “The Last Of Us 2” or “Red Dead Redemption 2” are released.

It would have been better if you were a gov agent surviving in a secluded part of Montana after a nuclear holocaust

The mountain range could provide protection from radiation

Plus that way they could have done more with then enemies (later fight iradiated mutants?)

Sounds like a plot for a Fallout game

Back
Top Bottom