• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Farm House for Rent Dalton/Calhoun PICTURES ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
old money unemployable self-employed problems

looks like a really nice place
We're not old money by any means. We have always been self employed though. I get what you mean by unemployable because I've never really had a corporate job. He'll, I never worked for anyone besides my dad growing up except for a couple years I was mad at him and those years put me to work for myself.
Not old money, not even a lot of money. We got enough to be happy and not so much that we're miserable.

It really is a pretty place, thanks

We're not old money by any means. We have always been self employed though. I get what you mean by unemployable because I've never really had a corporate job. He'll, I never worked for anyone besides my dad growing up except for a couple years I was mad at him and those years put me to work for myself.
Not old money, not even a lot of money. We got enough to be happy and not so much that we're miserable.

It really is a pretty place, thanks
Good for you. I'm not hating. I just notice it. Like I said, nice looking place and also your mom deserves a high five. Nothing wrong with that.

Rights? Definitely not, privileges maybe. Thats on her I couldn't answer that one. It doesn't come with open access to my range. Not saying I wouldn't ever share it but I don't want it to be implied.
I'm pretty sure its just the house and yard for rent and has 0 to do with the rest of the property but she does let all the renters use the lake. They seldom do but its there
Gotcha….not for me. Just wanted the details. The person i am thinking of i have known 45 yrs and he is good.
( I wouldnt send anyone that wasnt :becky: )
and privileges would be a better word :)

Yes sir, its a pretty comfortable place huh? Its been too long since you've been here too.
Dinky can tell you, he's made a comment or two about my mom being attractive , lol. Love you old man

Yes sir, its a pretty comfortable place huh? Its been too long since you've been here too.
Dinky can tell you, he's made a comment or two about my mom being attractive , lol. Love you old man
It won't long before I can come visit, just have a lot of priority's that come first..As far as your Mom I knew from just driving up that first time, your Mom was on a O-turn mower, making short work of the lawn, she was ok in my book! Both your Mom and Aunt are exceptional woman..Oh and she is easy on the eyes! Can't argue with that..Look forward to coming over and visiting...Love Y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom