• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Father killed in gun sale /8yr old daughter by his side

The feedback system is invaluable. Seems strange that he traveled 2hrs to sell his gun, but maybe he recently moved there.
What he said! I am always extremely alert when giving someone with zero feedback a chance, and I won’t travel for anyone with zero feedback. I travel quite a bit for the right gun. 4 hour round trip yesterday because I wanted a Para Black Ops from another ODT’er. That’s not a gun that you can find anymore.

So the guy drives 2 hours to meet the punks who were going to steal his guns and shoot him. That just shows you the levels of depravity in today's youth and Criminal Mind. It just makes me sick! A freaking delivery service for scumbags.

A little common sense and situational awareness go along way and could have possibly saved that guys life but judging from all the mistakes his dumb ass made I'm glad the little girl wasn't harmed
By situational awareness you mean a friend who went with you and had a 10mm cannon at the ready just in case? If that is what you meant then I agree. You have got to cover your P's and Q's these days especially when doing a firearm transaction. To many people chasing the dragon ( pain pills ) to let your guard down completely. It helps to be a member of the infamous ODT to keep that horse💩 to a minimum. Just make sure to look at the amount of time they have been a member.

Back
Top Bottom