• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Father's Day stuff, what did you get (yourself)?

B37C1604-F1FE-4CB4-93FD-C94BF157A449.jpeg

My son (7) wanted to make me something so he found a box from acme bullet company in my shop. After sanding and drilling and staining I have an awesome pen holder.

Thx Hayata! Just ordered 1500rds myself...$48 w free ship
So I hadn't heard Any updates from this ammo seller (had never heard of em b4) all week after placing my order for 3 bricks....until this afternoon email that said order Cancelled (by them) with no explanation. So I try to call their alleged customer svc # from their website and just get a fast busy signal. Hopefully Hayata Hayata got his order thru okay but I personally will never order from the site again

So I hadn't heard Any updates from this ammo seller (had never heard of em b4) all week after placing my order for 3 bricks....until this afternoon email that said order Cancelled (by them) with no explanation. So I try to call their alleged customer svc # from their website and just get a fast busy signal. Hopefully Hayata Hayata got his order thru okay but I personally will never order from the site again

Dang, mine cancelled too. I knew it had to be too good to be true...

:grey:

Nice shooting jacket AC!

Dang, mine cancelled too. I knew it had to be too good to be true...

Yep. Anyone who did same order go ahead and chexk your card activity. They prob sent charge thru same day order placed. If so call your card issuer ASAP and file dispute as I did this eve. Checked their reseller ratings and they're 1:5 for pulling this same b.s. with prior customers

Back
Top Bottom