• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 22lr pistol?

On Saturday I took my new Keltec P17 to the range and ran 6-7 different ammo types thru it to see what would and would not run smoothly. With EVERY different ammo the first 3-5 rds had FTF's. After that, EVERY ammo type ran like butter. This was the case with each of the 3 mags. It's a very accurate, high capacity .22 with a very good trigger.
I had one when they first came out and that thing was DEADLY accurate. I got lucky and got it for $189.99 plus tax literally a month before things started getting crazy last March, still kick myself for selling it.

928E412A-D67C-42CF-ADCB-68530E3A4D59.jpeg

I bought a stainless Beretta 21a Bobcat a few weeks ago. It's a fun shooter and pretty accurate/reliable. I wanted one for years and finally got it. It's another new favorite if mine.
Much WANT!! I want something in .380 or smaller too but I gotta save up for one’a those engraved ones like I want.

I've looked at a couple of different 22 pistols (revolver, semi-auto, etc.) in a couple of shops. I would have to say my favorite is my ruger sr22, but then again I am biased since I only payed 50+ tax for it..!

I have a RG single action .22, 6 shot, 4" bbl. When we used to run the trapline, we needed something to dispatch raccoons, possum and fox. I was too young to buy it so dad did. Wouldn't sell it for any price. I think it was $27.95 with a holster(that I still have) and a box of bullets. Paid for it with the money of my first fur sale.
My favorites: Ruger Gov't target and Iver Johnson Trailsman

Back
Top Bottom