• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 22lr pistol?

SR22...threaded

M&P 22c...threaded

MK4 with barrel cut and threaded at the frame, total assassin gun!

PPK/s 22.. threaded (quietest of all I own with the rugged obsidian in short configuration)

P-17 I’m really trying to love this gun, not sure why i keep getting put off by it? Too cheap to sail but runs great.

Charger take down, with bull barrel and folding stock. Super cool, needs a scope maybe?

SR22...threaded

M&P 22c...threaded

PPK/s 22.. threaded (quietest of all I own with the rugged obsidian in short configuration)

P-17 I’m really trying to love this gun, not sure why i keep getting put off by it? Too cheap to sail but runs great.

Charger take down, with bull barrel and folding stock. Super cool, needs a scope maybe?
Everything Ruger SR that I’ve shot has been incredible. I got to play with an SR-10 (AR-10) a while back up in Ringold …. AMAZING!! All around Amazing.

One of the best looking Chargers I have seen, really liking what you have done here!!
Thank you, it's one of very few firearms I'm very attached to. Not much to these little guys but every part on this is me. And it has not had a single hiccup at the range. I just wish I could find a metal mag to blast. I found an old Squires Bingham adapter but the mags are $100+ each if you can find them.

I've been enjoying my H&R 649 in .22 lr and .22 mag. It's got the 7.5" barrel and double action. It's been super accurate and I for some reason shoot it better in double action than in single action.

SR22...threaded

M&P 22c...threaded

Sorry, I meant rugged oculus

Without question, Mark IV Tactical FDE w/ AAC Element II. Cheers!

ABC3AB7E-002B-4E46-AE55-319490468ADB_1_201_a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom