• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 22lr pistol?

So far, my favorite by far is the Beretta Model 87 Cheetah.

beretta-87-cheetah.png

I like everything mentioned (haven't had a chance to shoot one or 2) but hated cleaning my Ruger so much that I traded it off. Some folks have no problems cleaning them.... that was not my experience over the years. I know several Folks using the Taurus suppressed and loving it? A KelTec CP33 suppressed would have to be fun, if they function well?

I like everything mentioned (haven't had a chance to shoot one or 2) but hated cleaning my Ruger so much that I traded it off. Some folks have no problems cleaning them.... that was not my experience over the years. I know several Folks using the Taurus suppressed and loving it? A KelTec CP33 suppressed would have to be fun, if they function well?
Which Ruger model? I've heard the v4 is much easier than versions 1-3.

Even the mark iv version? i saw that they made takedown really easy compared to previous versions.

Back
Top Bottom