• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite 22lr pistol?

I'm a ruger mk guy, I shoot the 5.5 bulls the best. I do really like my m&p compact also.

Once you figure out how to get the main spring engaged on the mk series they really are easy to put back together.

Wanting to hop into 22lr. The ammo is affordable and looks fun (especially with a suppressor?!?)

what's your favorite pistol that shoots 22lr? Looks like a lot of options out there.
For basement plinking, my 10 shot S&W Model 617 which is a near-exact form-fit-function of a larger caliber 686. I use Aguila Super Colibri quiet cartridges in it - primer only no powder. For my AAC can, I have a Sig Mosquito DigiCamo with threaded barrel which shoots nicely. But for overall performance use with a can, it's Beretta Model 87 hands down...

Ruger SR22 is a good pistol, Ruger Standard tapered barrel is a classic. S&W Victory is great too.

So many great choices.
I was going to say SR-22. It eats any ammo I've fed it without any problems and it sounds great suppressed. I picked mine up before Ruger offer the threaded barrel and put a twin lakes barrel on it and I have no complaints. I have a Sig mosquito that I have yet to even shoot.

S&W 22A1

upload_2021-5-20_11-27-35.png

Back
Top Bottom