• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite Cheap Guns

syates4

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
Anyone else have a special place in their heart for cheapo guns? I recently picked up a Bryco "jammomatic" 9mm with 2 mags for $70 that looked like it had not been shot more than once. Probably couldn't have been shot more than once the way it hated cycling rounds. Gave it a good feed ramp polish, sanded the wierd rough/waxy finish off of the barrel and it works like a champ and left me grinning from ear to ear when I went through a whole box of Winchester white box without a single FTF.

Who else buys any sub $100 gun that they come across?

Anything Ruger makes. Cheap but durable products.
I would place the lower end Rugers in the innexpensive category, not necessarily cheap though. When I said cheap, I meant like 100 bucks. Mossins are right on, have them all day for 99 bucks. Think guilty pleasure cheap, like bargain pile at the gun show cheap. What have you picked up that you would nearly be embarassed to admit but you still enjoy anyway?

SKS rifles back in the 90s. I used to buy one at every gun show, they were fun to mess with and put blinky crap on. Now I don't own a single one since the world thinks they are worth as much as an AK or AR

Back
Top Bottom