• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite Cheap Guns

Yep, can't beat a cheap 22. I find that the less I pay for a gun the more likely I am to keep it, just doesn't seem worth it to let it go. Got a little ugly 7 shot 22short for $40 one time at a gun show that I could never let go.

i BOUGHT A MOSSY 500 FOR 75, A MOIST NUGGET with monte stock and a tasco, nasty camo painted for 100 dollar bill. couple of marlin model 60's for 40-70 bucks and a nice marlin model 99 M-1 for 90 bucks!!!....needless to say, NONE are for sale today!!!

I would place the lower end Rugers in the innexpensive category, not necessarily cheap though. When I said cheap, I meant like 100 bucks. Mossins are right on, have them all day for 99 bucks. Think guilty pleasure cheap, like bargain pile at the gun show cheap. What have you picked up that you would nearly be embarassed to admit but you still enjoy anyway?

Inexpensive or cheap? I believe the Glock and other plastique pistols to be the cheapest manufactured firearms on the market. While they are fairly priced for their performance, they aren't inexpensive. That explains my first post. The Mosin's aren't nearly as cheap a gun as some of todays expensive high tech pieces. The Marlin model 60? Well I leave that one alone.

Back
Top Bottom