• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite clothing brand and camo pattern?

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
I'm going to update my clothing this year during the off season. I mainly just want to get something that can withstand the cold better, but not be overly puffy. The Magellan jacket that I have right now can keep my warm, but I can't bow hunt in it at all.

What is everyone's favorite brand when it comes to the clothing companies?

Also, what is your favorite camo pattern? I hunt solely out of tree stands in woods of white oak.

Any camo works. I mix it up or just wear a plain dark green shirt if it is hot. I ain`t in to what is fashionable. The old military Woodland is what I wear most if I camo top and bottom. I killed many deer in jeans and flannel shirts back when. No use being picky about camo when you have an orange vest on. Deer look up at me sometimes. I just freeze and out-patience them. Then they go on doing what they want.

Filson is my favorite brand. Simply because it’s durable. When deer hunting, Camo patterns are almost pointless. Of all the colors, blue stands out like a sore thumb, in a deers color spectrum. Basically don’t ware blue and that’s the end of the color debate with deer..

I like a M65 field jacket with cold weather liner. I take the liner out for warmer weather and wear a commando type wool sweater underneath it all when its really cold. The woodland camo pattern will suffice for most needs.

Back
Top Bottom