• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite Online Source

MAK

Hen of Fame Supporter
GGT Founder
58   0
Reaction score
Time to replenish my inventory... Who do you find consistently has the best pricing, considering shipping costs, Hazmat, tax, etc?
Primers, powder, and bullets. I've used Berry's plated for years but am open to a change. I usually use whatever primers I find the best pricing on and haven't had bad experiences with any particular manufacturer. I just missed the $26 deal recently at Cabelas.
I shoot most handgun calibers... I know, it's a sickness, so don't bother counseling me on "caliber consolidation" :rolleyes:

I was in Cabela's in Augusta, Ga this weekend with a brother and they have pretty good prices on powder, primer and bullets. 1st time I've shopped Cabela's in about 10 years. They PO'ed me real bad on some returns years ago, but with hazmat fees, their prices were tempting.

Powder Valley all the way for reloading supplies as far as I am concerned.
Please wait until about next Wednesday to order however as I have a 450-500 dollar order that I need to call in first.

Xtreme Bullets has decent prices for plated bullets. Recob's Target Shop usually has the powders and primers I'm looking for in stock for decent prices.

Back
Top Bottom