• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite place to watch for transferable machine gun?

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
I'm playing with the idea of getting into the transferable machine gun game. Where do you guys that already own one or many keep your eyes out for them to go up for sale?

Thanks!

Come the the Machine Gun Shoot on 11/10.. Lots of vendors there (generally not selling transferables) but they may allow you to try different guns (rentals with ammo). Do you have your eyes on any specific type or price range? I like this event because its normally not too crowded and in my opinion very safe and well run, and all of the vendors are nice too.

https://www.atfmachinegun.com

Bought my MAC at the site listed above because my first go to for any gun purchase (Cherokee G&P) did not have what I was looking for.. It was as pictured. I have a couple of items I have bought from them and never any issues. Always as advertised.

I would advise you look around on different sites and also GunBroker to get an idea of market price before you buy anywhere.

I think that I'm going to jump straight in and go for an M16 or something similar to that.

There's nothing against changing out the stock/upper/grip etc on an M16 once you purchase it is there?

Back
Top Bottom