• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fawn and poult killer down!

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
215   1
Reaction score
I got set up just before the rain started this morning, in hopes of killing some of the coyotes that have been frequenting one of the places that I hunt.
Visibility from my ladderstand stand was poor due to all of the new foliage, so I set up on the ground.
I was using a Foxpro Hammerjack 2 with the Foxjack decoy and had the call set to Eastern Cottontail distress.
This coyote came running in within the first minute of my first calling sequence.
It saw the decoy moving and paused as it was circling downwind. I was able to make the shot and put an end to her fawn and poult killing days!
I’ve killed plenty of coyotes while deer and turkey hunting, but this was the first coyote that I have actually called in while using predator calls! It was alot of fun! If you havent tried it, you need to. It will ensure that you have more game to pursue in the coming seasons and may even save some domestic animals.
992A627E-D9E0-4CF0-A1B1-650C943CA47A.jpeg
8D0BEF63-9E78-440F-8007-5598B227EBDA.jpeg

1A10B61D-6434-4094-8B1D-73CE44B4EA1F.jpeg

I got set up just before the rain started this morning, in hopes of killing some of the coyotes that have been frequenting one of the places that I hunt.
Visibility from my ladderstand stand was poor due to all of the new foliage, so I set up on the ground.
I was using a Foxpro Hammerjack 2 with the Foxjack decoy and had the call set to Eastern Cottontail distress.
This coyote came running in within the first minute of my first calling sequence.
It saw the decoy moving and paused as it was circling downwind. I was able to make the shot and put an end to her fawn and poult killing days!
I’ve killed plenty of coyotes while deer and turkey hunting, but this was the first coyote that I have actually called in while using predator calls! It was alot of fun! If you havent tried it, you need to. It will ensure that you have more game to pursue in the coming seasons and may even save some domestic animals.
View attachment 5729808View attachment 5729809
View attachment 5729855
Great,kill em all.

Back
Top Bottom